The Pink Posh Club
March 28, 2024, 09:35:34 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome Posh Phinkiztahz! Be active and invite more alright!?  Visit our officials site Here!

Home   Forum   Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Family Problems

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Family Problems  (Read 148 times)
sakura_7tin
[ Music Mod ]
Promotor
Pink Wolf

What can you say? +6/-0

my fave anime...LOL

View Profile
« on: June 01, 2008, 07:59:34 am »

do you have one?or more?just tell it all out here....
and let us help you...
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

summerfayes
Pink Monkey

What can you say? +0/-0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 04:50:38 pm »

i have alot of problems

one my dad works in the bay area but my parents are still togather.he comes home on friday night at like 7 and leaves when he wants on sunday.and there 6 of us it doenst work very well.and my mom always yells at me.my brother stays in his room the whole time.my sister did drugs ,was out getting drunk all the time,had a drugatic bf(boyfriend) who went to jail ,o an dmy sister went to jail a few times...my aunt passed away the sunday before christmas and my cuzins live in fresno with a dad who just he wont be able to take care of 3 kids by him self.my cuzin micheal has to take care of brenna and brandom ,micheals 16 and breena and brandom are 13.brandom droped out of school.he also just wants to be loved,the only one who accualy showed him down there was his mom but now shes gone.if the kids are taken away they will put in and orphange or some one in our famiyl can take them ,but everyone only wants brenna and not brandon. and idk im always stressed out or :(
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By your admin: ŠKymisa Murasaki.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum